We are chameleons, and our partialities and prejudices change place with an easy and blesses facility, and we are soon wonted to the change and happy in it.
– Mark Twain
- We are chameleons, and our partialities and prejudices change places with an easy and blessed facility. – Mark Twain
- Whoever is happy will make others happy, too. – Mark Twain
- Giving up smoking is easy. I’ve done it hundreds of times. – Mark Twain
- It used to take me all vacation to grow a new hide in place of the one they flogged off me during school term. – Mark Twain
- Nothing seems to please a fly so much as to be taken for a currant; and if it can be baked in a cake and palmed off on the unwary, it dies happy. – Mark Twain
- In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards. – Mark Twain
- In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then he made school boards. – Mark Twain
- Beware prejudices. They are like rats, and men’s minds are like traps; prejudices get in easily, but it is doubtful if they ever get out. – Lord Jeffrey
- Your success in life isn’t based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers and business. — Mark Sanborn
- When you cannot get a compliment any other way, pay yourself one. – Mark Twain
Comments are closed.