I wanted to be scared again. I wanted to feel unsure again. That’s the only way I learn, the only way I feel challenged.
– Connie Chung
- When I see the Ten Most Wanted Lists… I always have this thought: If we’d made them feel wanted earlier, they wouldn’t be wanted now. – Edie Cantor
- It’s a dangerous thing when you have love without faith and trust… No one wants to feel unsure when they give their heart away. – Solange Nicole
- I just wanted to play tennis. I started because I wanted to pick up another sport and then as I was slowly getting better I wanted to see how far I can go but I always wanted to be myself. I wanted to be original. I didn’t want to copy anybody’s style. – Jana Novotna
- I’m scared that if I told you I love you and you don’t feel the same, our friendship would be over.
- It’s so bizarre, I’m not scared of snakes or spiders. But I’m scared of butterflies. There is something eerie about them. Something weird! – Nicole Kidman
- I’m not scared of growing old, I’m just scared of not achieving everything that I want to do. – Melanie Laurent
- Why are we scared to die? Do any of us remember being scared when we were born? – Trevor Kay
- “Read it with sorrow and you will feel hate. Read it with anger and you will feel vengeful. Read it with paranoia and you will feel confusion. Read it with empathy and you will feel compassion. Read it with love and you will feel flattery. Read it with hope and you will feel positive. Read it with humor and you will
- “Compassion hurts. When you feel connected to everything, you also feel responsible for everything. And you cannot turn away. Your destiny is bound with the destinies of others. You must either learn to carry the Universe or be crushed by it. You must grow strong enough to love the world, yet empty enough to sit
- I’ve been very blessed. My parents always told me I could be anything I wanted. When you grow up in a household like that, you learn to believe in yourself. – Rick Schroeder