My advice to young entrepreneurs is not to accept defeat in the face of odds, and challenge negative forces with hope, self-confidence and conviction.
– Dhirubhai Ambani
- You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope, as old as your despair. – Douglas MacArthur
- Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence, and face your future without fear.
- Real entrepreneurs have what I call the three Ps (and, trust me, none of them stands for ‘permission’). Real entrepreneurs have a ‘passion’ for what they’re doing, a ‘problem’ that needs to be solved, and a ‘purpose’ that drives them forward. – Michael Dell
- “In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country can change it.” – Barack Obama
- In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country can change it. – Barack Obama
- The great gift of Easter is hope – Christian hope which makes us have that confidence in God, in his ultimate triumph, and in his goodness and love, which nothing can shake. – Basil Hume
- The trials on the road to world harmony are no greater than the courage of those who accept the challenge. – Carl Lewis
- The compensation of a very early success is a conviction that life is a romantic matter. In the best sense one stays young. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The U.S. Armed Forces are the best trained, best equipped fighting forces in the world. – Jim Walsh
- To accept good advice is but to increase one’s own ability” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe