For me the challenge isn’t to be different but to be consistent.
– Joan Jett
- Cutting meat out of your diet is the best thing you can do for animals and your own health. – Joan Jett
- You want to have butterflies in your stomach, because if you don’t, if you walk out onstage complacent, that’s not a good thing. – Joan Jett
- People don’t want to see women doing things they don’t think women should do. – Joan Jett
- There is no Challenge more challenging than the challenge to improve yourself. – Michael F. Staley
- You Can Determine How Confident People Are By Listening To What They Don’t Say About Themselves. – Brian G. Jett
- Global warming is not a conqueror to kneel before – but a challenge to rise to. A challenge we must rise to. – Joe Lieberman
- When you remove the risk, you remove the challenge. When you remove the challenge, you wither on the vine. – Alex Lowe
- My most consistent and reliable shot is always the double at the 19th.
- Exercise should be fun, otherwise, you won’t be consistent. – Laura Ramirez
- Don’t be consistent, but be simply true. – Oliver Wendell Holmes