Sometimes even the greatest joys bring challenge, and children with special needs inspire a very, very special love.
– Sarah Palin
- The greatest challenge of the day is: how to bring about a revolution of the heart. – Dorothy Day
- If there is such a thing as karma, let’s hope that Sarah Palin comes back as a wolf being shot at from a plane. – Bill Maher
- I love a challenge and the last four years it has all come to fruition and it has been wonderful. – Sarah Brightman
- The greatest challenge of the day is: how to bring about a revolution of the heart, a revolution which has to start with each one of us?
- The greatest Challenge in life is dicovering Who you are, The second greatest is being happy with what you find.. – Manauz Semwal
- Exercise your purchasing power as a consumer, volunteer and bring joy to those in need, and share your experiences, tell your stories, and inspire others along the way. – Blake Mycoskie
- I really wanted to share with people the day to day joys that yoga can bring into one’s life not just the physical aspects. – Christy Turlington
- There is nothing like a challenge to bring out the best in man. – Sean Connery
- One of the greatest joys of tennis is having a nice volley and not really keeping score, not really looking at the lines, but just catching up with each other. – Jane Kaczmarek
- Despite having seen a fair amount of the world, I still love travelling – I just have an insatiable curiosity and like looking out of a window. – Michael Palin