Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.
– Sai Baba
- Just because a woman is over fifty does not mean she no longer has anything to offer. If anything, we have so much more to offer! We have lived life, we get better with age. I do my best work now in my 60s. Sure, I could retire; but what would I do? Play Bingo?
- Life is a game. We must keep playing the game. The more we play, the more we will understand the game of life. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- And the priest shall bring them before the LORD, and shall offer his sin offering, and his burnt offering: / And he shall offer the ram for a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD, with the basket of unleavened bread: the priest shall offer also his meat offering, and his drink offering. – Lord Rama
- “I told you. You don’t love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand.” – L.J. Smith
- You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. – Confucius
- Life is game. Never fear to play the game. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Life is a game of chance. You ought to play the game. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- It’s a song that we sing after we win a Test match. We sing it after every one-day series win. It’s been passed down through the generations. It’s the culture of the Australian team. – Ricky Ponting
- To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten. – Thomas Chandler
- If life doesn’t offer a game worth playing, then invent a new one. – Anthony J. D’Angelo