After years the old butterflies
After 12 years, the old butterflies came back. Well, I guess at my age you call them moths.
– Franco Harris
- When you love someone and they don’t love you back, it’s hard to find a way to keep yourself on track. It leaves you broken hearted and hurts so much. I guess that’s why they call it a crush.
- Some would call me an environmentalist. I don’t know why. I reuse the water that falls in my backyard in the winter. I reuse the trash and clippings I produce for mulch. I reuse the rain that falls on my roof, and I reuse the sun that shines on my house for energy. I guess
- Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. – Jane Howard
- Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. – Jane Howard
- “Dying is an art. Like everything else, I do it exceptionally well. I do it so it feels like hell. I do it so it feels real. I guess you could say I have a call.” – Sylvia Plath
- I have the classic male problem of no follow through. Absolutely never remember to call after a date – but as this wasn’t a date, I guess I’m off the hook. – Graham
- If you go far enough back, your genome connects you with bacteria, butterflies, and barracuda – the great chain of being linked together through DNA. – Spencer Wells
- In fact, technology has been the story of human progress from as long back as we know. In 100 years people will look back on now and say, ‘That was the Internet Age.’ And computers will be seen as a mere ingredient to the Internet Age. – Reed Hastings
- For me, my rule in this industry is I’ve got to listen to my butterflies. So if I got butterflies, then those are the scripts I go after. – Shailene Woodley
- I went to school with butterflies of fear every day for years – from primary school onwards – not just worried about being bullied by classmates, but by teachers. – Robert Winston