The least thing upset him
The least thing upset him on the links. He missed short putts because of the uproar of the butterflies in the adjoining meadows.
– P. G. Wodehouse
- I can do the PR thing until the cows come home. That’s my nature. I never want to upset anybody. – Cilla Black
- I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. 26 times Ihave been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
- You want to have butterflies in your stomach, because if you don’t, if you walk out onstage complacent, that’s not a good thing. – Joan Jett
- For me, my rule in this industry is I’ve got to listen to my butterflies. So if I got butterflies, then those are the scripts I go after. – Shailene Woodley
- A hospital should also have a recovery room adjoining the cashier’s office. Francis O’Walsh
- I managed to get a short film with Channel 4 Films. I cast a young actor who’d done a bit of television before, a young actor called Ewan McGregor. That was very first thing. This writer had won this competition, and I made this little short, black and white movie. I think for both Ewan
- Nerves and butterflies are fine they’re a physical sign that you’re mentally ready and eager. You have to get the butterflies to fly in formation, that’s the trick. – Steve Bull
- I like to feel the butterflies in the stomach, I like to go home and have a restless night and wonder how I’m going to be able to accomplish this feat, get jittery. That hunger and those butterflies in the stomach are very essential for all creative people. – Amitabh Bachchan
- You know those adages about smelling the roses and chasing butterflies? The markets are my butterflies and my roses. – Bill Gross
- I got to Broadway a year after I came to New York. I starred in ‘Butterflies Are Free’ and got a Tony for it. Right out of the gate. Maybe that’s why I wasn’t very gracious about it. I wasn’t driven. And right after ‘Butterflies Are Free’, I got married and then started a family.