For me my rule in
For me, my rule in this industry is I’ve got to listen to my butterflies. So if I got butterflies, then those are the scripts I go after.
– Shailene Woodley
- In the auto industry, there’s one thing you can always count on: if a new environmental or safety rule is proposed, executives will prophesy disaster. – James Surowiecki
- “My sisters and I can still recite Dad’s grilling rules: Rule No. 1: Dad is in charge. Rule No. 2: Repeat Rule No. 1.” – Connie Schultz
- When freedom does not have a purpose, when it does not wish to know anything about the rule of law engraved in the hearts of men and women, when it does not listen to the voice of conscience, it turns against humanity and society. – Pope John Paul II
- Nerves and butterflies are fine they’re a physical sign that you’re mentally ready and eager. You have to get the butterflies to fly in formation, that’s the trick. – Steve Bull
- There’s a basic rule which runs through all kinds of music, kind of an unwritten rule. I don’t know what it is. But I’ve got it. – Ron Wood
- It is great to add some glamour to the food industry, like television shows have done for the food world and inspiring people to work in the industry. The flip side of that is unfortunately people think that after they get their qualifications, they get their invitation to compete on ‘Top Chef.’ – Curtis Stone
- I like to feel the butterflies in the stomach, I like to go home and have a restless night and wonder how I’m going to be able to accomplish this feat, get jittery. That hunger and those butterflies in the stomach are very essential for all creative people. – Amitabh Bachchan
- You know those adages about smelling the roses and chasing butterflies? The markets are my butterflies and my roses. – Bill Gross
- I got to Broadway a year after I came to New York. I starred in ‘Butterflies Are Free’ and got a Tony for it. Right out of the gate. Maybe that’s why I wasn’t very gracious about it. I wasn’t driven. And right after ‘Butterflies Are Free’, I got married and then started a family.
- Listen, every one That listen may, unto a tale That’s merrier than the nightingale. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow