You know what it’s like
You know what it’s like to feel anxious – it’s horrible feeling anxious. It’s stressful having that feeling, having butterflies in your stomach, even for a day, and you don’t sleep at night.
– Damian Lewis
- I like to feel the butterflies in the stomach, I like to go home and have a restless night and wonder how I’m going to be able to accomplish this feat, get jittery. That hunger and those butterflies in the stomach are very essential for all creative people. – Amitabh Bachchan
- I wish I could tell you how I feel because every night before I sleep, you’re all I think about.
- I never think about any of my accomplishments and I always get butterflies in my stomach and I never get too comfortable with the status. – Romeo Santos
- You want to have butterflies in your stomach, because if you don’t, if you walk out onstage complacent, that’s not a good thing. – Joan Jett
- It gives me goose bumps and little butterflies in the stomach when I start thinking about the ‘golden slam.’ – Novak Djokovic
- One is left with the horrible feeling now that war settles nothing; that to win a war is as disastrous as to lose one. – Agatha Christie
- The feeling of love is the same feeling that you get when you stare into the moon on a clear night. – Anonymous
- “The most amazing feeling I feel Words can’t describe what I’m feeling for real. Maybe I paint the sky blue. My greatest creation was you.” – Jay-Z
- Feeling Pain Means Feeling Human By Allowing Ourselves To Feel We Become Stronger, More Resilient, And Better Equipped To Manage Adversity. – Randi G Fine
- Just remember, the same as a spectacular Vogue magazine, remember that no matter how close you follow the jumps: Continued on page whatever. No matter how careful you are, there’s going to be the sense you missed something, the collapsed feeling under your skin that you didn’t experience it all. There’s that fallen heart feeling