I grew up with brothers. Girls terrified me.
– Troian Bellisario
- I’m a lot older than my little brothers and sister, so I think I grew up babysitting them. – Josh Hartnett
- I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance – waiting for the bathroom. – Bob Hope
- I grew up in a very masculine environment. So I was around a lot of men, my brothers and their friends. There was just a lot of guys around. – Alanis Morissette
- I grew up around lots of men – my father, my brothers, my uncles – so I wasn’t intimidated by them. – Dolly Parton
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! – Catherine Pulsifer
- Brothers in suffering, brothers in resistance, brothers in ideals and conviction. It is now our duty to further strengthen this bond in order to secure this hard-won freedom for future generations. – Guy Verhofstadt
- I wonder why it is, that young men are always cautioned against bad girls. Anyone can handle a bad girl. It’s the good girls men should be warned against.
- I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and… I believe in miracles. – Audrey Hepburn
- You are our dearly beloved brothers, and in a certain way, it could be said that you are our elder brothers. – Pope John Paul II
- My brothers are both 6 ft. 5 in., and if you have younger brothers who are bigger than you then you have to learn the ancient martial art of sarcasm. – Nick Moran