The Peak Of Pain In Life’s When U Sit Near The Person U Love
The Peak Of Pain In Life’s When U Sit Near The Person U Love The Most Knowing That The Person Can Never Be Yours.
- Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate… your best friend… never let them go… – Unknown
- A successful married life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person. – Unknown
- Nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as the love you’ve giving me. Your love makes my days so very bright, just knowing you’re my darling wife. – Unknown
- Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. – Unknown
- To write a good love letter, you ought to begin without knowing what you mean to say, and to finish without knowing what you have written. – Alvin Toffler
- A person may be in love with someone until the end of time, but if that person doesn’t tell their feelings of love, it will just be another person living a dream . . . a loss of true love.
- Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone else happy is always the most lonely person. So never leave them alone because they will never say that they need you. – Unknown
- Sometimes you just have to erase the messages, delete the numbers and move on. You don’t have to forget who that person was to you but you just have to accept that they aren’t the same person anymore. – Unknown
- Krishna is the only person in the whole history of human consciousness who is tremendously in love with life, with the poetry of life, with the music of life, with the dance of life. He is not at all life-negative, he is very affirmative. And he accepts life as it is; he does not put
- The pain of love is the pain of being alive. It is a perpetual wound. – Maureen Duffy