Sometimes you just have to erase the messages
Sometimes you just have to erase the messages, delete the numbers and move on. You don’t have to forget who that person was to you but you just have to accept that they aren’t the same person anymore.
- At the end of the day, don’t forget that you’re a person, don’t forget you’re a mother, don’t forget you’re a wife, don’t forget you’re a daughter. – Indra Nooyi
- “Accomplishments don’t erase shame, hatred, cruelty, silence, ignorance, discrimination, low self-esteem or immorality. It covers it up, with a creative version of pride and ego. Only restitution, forgiving yourself and others, compassion, repentance and living with dignity will ever erase the past.” – Shannon L. Alder
- Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate… your best friend… never let them go… – Unknown
- Saving sweet text messages in your drafts folder…hoping that one day you can send how you feel to that special person.
- Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul. – Author Unknown
- No matter what i do i always forget to forget you. – Unknown
- when you are hurt by someone you can’t move on especially when you love him so in effect it is hard to forgive when you can’t forget
- 15 Ways To Keep A Relationship Working (advice) 1. Love each other 2. Don’t lie 3. Keep communication open 4. Stay sweet 5. When you get hurt just forgive and forget 6. Never talk about break-ups 7. Never say it’s okay even when it’s not 8. Forget about “pride” 9. If you say sorry mean it 10. Don’t compare your past with your present 11. Don’t
- Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone else happy is always the most lonely person. So never leave them alone because they will never say that they need you. – Unknown
- The Peak Of Pain In Life’s When U Sit Near The Person U Love The Most Knowing That The Person Can Never Be Yours. – Unknown