I’m Not Flattered If You Miss Me.
I’m Not Flattered If You Miss Me. You Broke My Heart. The Only Reason You Miss Me Is Because Every Day. You Make a Conscious Decision Not To Be With me.
- I miss you. Not in some cheesy, let’s hold hands and be together forever way. I just miss you. Plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life. I miss you always being there for me. I miss my best friend. – Unknown
- I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you… – Jo
- My job is a job to make decisions. I’m a decision.. if the job description were, what do you do.. it’s decision maker. – George Bushism
- Enemies make us watchful of ourselves and induce self-examination; for we must argue thus: our foe hates us with reason or without reason; if without reason, then he not really hates us, but some other sort of person for whom he mistakes us; but if with reason, then it is plain we should improve, and
- When it is not necessary to make a decision, it is necessary not to make a decision. – Lord Falkland
- Two people who broke up could never be friends & if they are, they are either still in love or they never were. – Unknown
- Thinking of you and the good times we spent make me smile! Happy birthday to a friend who is always close to my heart. – Unknown
- The painter who draws merely by practice and by eye, without any reason, is like a mirror which copies every thing placed in front of it without being conscious of their existence. – Leonardo Da Vinci
- There is no one who became rich because he broke a holiday, no one became fat because he broke a fast. Ethiopia. – African Proverb
- No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends. – Oscar Wilde