Everything happens for a reason, live it, love it
Everything happens for a reason, live it, love it, learn from it! Make your smile change the world, But don’t let the world change your smile.
- Everything happens for a reason live it, love it, learn from it make your smile change the world change your smile. -Anonymous
- Worry less, smile more, accept criticism, take responsibility, listen & love, don’t hate, embrace change, feel good anyway. – Unknown
- “Learn to adapt. Things change, circumstances change. Adjust yourself and your efforts to what it is presented to you so you can respond accordingly. Never see change as a threat, because it can be an opportunity to learn, to grow, evolve and become a better person.” – Rodolfo Costa
- “I think everything in life is art. What you do. How you dress. The way you love someone, and how you talk. Your smile and your personality. What you believe in, and all your dreams. The way you drink your tea. How you decorate your home. Or party. Your grocery list. The food you make.
- “Every girl needs a best friend to make her laugh when she thinks she will never smile again” – Unknown
- 8 Rules To A Better Life 1. Never Hate 2. Dont Worry 3. Live Simply 4. Expect A little 5. Give A lot 6. Always Smile 7. Live with Love 8. Best of all, Be with God
- Thinking of you and the good times we spent make me smile! Happy birthday to a friend who is always close to my heart. – Unknown
- Lord, where we are wrong, make us willing to change; where we are right, make us easy to live with. – Peter Marshall
- Enemies make us watchful of ourselves and induce self-examination; for we must argue thus: our foe hates us with reason or without reason; if without reason, then he not really hates us, but some other sort of person for whom he mistakes us; but if with reason, then it is plain we should improve, and
- “Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, be strong and keep reminding your self that everything happens for a reason.” ? John Mayer