Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.
- Many people will never learn the lessons meant for them in this lifetime, nor become the person they were meant to be, simply because they are too busy being someone else. – Suzy Kassem
- Smile when it hurts most. – Anonymous
- The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. – Anonymous
- It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can’t live without you. – Anonymous
- Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest. – Anonymous
- If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it’s yours, if not it wasn’t meant to be. – Anonymous
- Justice is meant for everyone no matter the race no matter the background it should be equal for everyone. – Anonymous
- If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don’t, their love was never yours to begin with… – Anonymous
- People are realizing that color has no bearing on what’s known as brotherhood.
- Truth is my God. Nonviolence is my way of realizing Him. – Mohandas K. Gandhi