Nothing so conclusively proves a man’s ability to lead others as what he does from day to day to lead himself.
– Thomas J. Watson
- Nothing so conclusively proves a man’s ability to lead others as what he does from day to day to lead himself. – Thomas J. Watson
- It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor. – Max Eastman
- More money in the man’s purse generally proves to be a curse. It lead something for good, more for worse.
- I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. – Thomas J. Watson
- Encouragement isa a necessary part of supervision. – Thomas J. Watson
- The way to succeed is to double your error rate. – Thomas J. Watson Sr.
- Whenever an individual or a business decides that success has been attained, progress stops. – Thomas J. Watson
- I don’t think you lead by pessimism and cynicism. I think you lead by optimism and enthusiasm and energy. – Patricia Ireland
- “Unfortunately, there seems to be far more opportunity out there than ability…. We should remember that good fortune often happens when opportunity meets with preparation.” – Thomas A. Edison
- According to Sports Illustrated, nearly half the high school sports injuries that lead to paralysis or death occur among cheerleaders. – Thomas Sowell