Make your feet your friend.
– J.M. Barrie
- Make your feet your friend. – J.M. Barrie
- A friend, will keep the secret of who you like. A good friend will tell you to ask them out, but a best friend will drag you over to them and make you talk.
- From 30 feet away she looked like a lot of class. From 15 feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from 30 feet away. – Raymond Chandler
- I am my parents’ daughter, and I always want to be. But I first wanted to make sure that I was standing on my own two feet. – Lily Rabe
- You can make a new friend but you can’t make an old one. – Tom Bodett
- I want to live with that sense with the music I make, with the art I make, with the way I love my kids, with the way I am a father and a husband and a friend and a follower of Christ, I want to live with reckless abandonment to the truth of the Gospel. –
- One white foot buy him: Two white feet try him; Three white feet look well about him; Four white feet go without him. – English Proverb
- “Best friend” isn’t just a name. A best friend is someone who’s there for you, no matter what. You can trust them, with anything and everything. Best friends share tears and laughs, almost like their emotions are intertwined. Most importantly, you can always count on a best friend. – Unknown
- I destroy my enemy if I make him my friend. – A. Lincoln
- The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend. – Anonymous