There’ll be bluebirds over the white cliffs of Dover,Tomorrow, just you wait and see.
– Nat Burton
- Live today with joy. Don’t wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow may never come. – Debasish Mridha
- Never wait until tomorrow to hug someone you could hug today, because when you give one, you get one right back your way.
- I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today. – William Allen White
- Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men’s shadows and look at a white woman twice. – Hearst Proverb
- If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can’t I? – E.Y. Harburg
- Remember tomorrow has it own plans.so if you plan for tomorrow dont think tomorrow will favor you. – Sylvester M. Aguzey
- Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, Creeps in this petty pace from day to day. – William Shakespeare
- For happiness one needs security, but joy can spring like a flower even from the cliffs of despair. – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- You take a number of small steps which you believe are right, thinking maybe tomorrow somebody will treat this as a dangerous provocation. And then you wait. If there is no reaction, you take another step: courage is only an accumulation of small steps. – George Konrad
- One white foot buy him: Two white feet try him; Three white feet look well about him; Four white feet go without him. – English Proverb