What’s with these recumbent bicycles? Listen, buddy, if you wanna take a nap, lie down. If you wanna ride a bike, buy a bicycle.
– George Carlin
- The hardest part of raising a child is teaching them to ride bicycles. A shaky child on a bicycle for the first time needs both support and freedom. – Sloan Wilson
- It’s something I find enjoyable. Whether it is a road bike or mountain bike or tandem bike. I enjoy riding a bike. – Lance Armstrong
- All Bicycles weigh 50 pounds;A 30 pound bicycle needs a 20 pound lock.A 40 pound bicycle needs a 10 pound lock. A 50 pound bicycle doesn’t need a lock. – Bicycle Law
- Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. – John F. Kennedy
- I wanna be the best at what I do. I wanna sing, I wanna dance, I wanna act. That’s about it.
- I would rather ride my bike with a headwind, then to drive my car in heavy traffic on downtown street. – Tobias
- A bicycle ride is a flight from sadness. – James E. Starrs
- I do doubles on Monday and Thursday, take Wednesday off or do easy cardio, do doubles on Thursday and Friday, and the weekend I just get outside and get active – jog or bike ride, or play tennis with my mom. – Mikaela Shiffrin
- Who am I? Where am I? Oh yes-I’m at the Tour, so I should get on my bike and go. Where is my bike? – Djamolidin Abdujaparov’s
- “Atheism is a non-prophet organization.” – George Carlin