It’s something I find enjoyable. Whether it is a road bike or mountain bike or tandem bike. I enjoy riding a bike.
– Lance Armstrong
- A daily festival of human suffering. – Lance Armstrong
- Well, you better ride like you stole something ’cause you are about to win a stage in the Tour de Fance. – Lance Armstrong
- We as children went up the mountain to find feed for livestock, like goats, cows and horses, and because in the winter time we would light the fire in the house, we would climb the mountain to collect firewood as well. Because of that, I suppose I became used to climbing mountains. – Tamae Watanabe
- My hobbies are mountain biking, horseback riding and packing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, camping, cooking, and skiing. – Douglas Preston
- A road rider who is not practiced is merely an athlete on a bike, half educated, a pedaler not a complete cyclist. – Maynard Hershon
- Who am I? Where am I? Oh yes-I’m at the Tour, so I should get on my bike and go. Where is my bike? – Djamolidin Abdujaparov’s
- When I’m off the road, and I can really control my diet down to the calorie, I juice seven days a week. Every afternoon, whatever I have at hand, beets, carrots, ginger, whatever. I juice, literally, every single day. And on the road, I try to find fresh juice wherever I can. – Henry Rollins
- When you’re riding, only the race in which you’re riding is important. – Bill Shoemaker
- Disappointments are like road bumps, they slow us down a bit, but we will enjoy the smooth roads afterwards.
- The water which rises in the mountain is the blood which keeps the mountain in life. – Leonardo Da Vinci