Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride.
– John F. Kennedy
- It’s something I find enjoyable. Whether it is a road bike or mountain bike or tandem bike. I enjoy riding a bike. – Lance Armstrong
- I would rather ride my bike with a headwind, then to drive my car in heavy traffic on downtown street. – Tobias
- What’s with these recumbent bicycles? Listen, buddy, if you wanna take a nap, lie down. If you wanna ride a bike, buy a bicycle. – George Carlin
- Now shall I walk or shall I ride? “Ride,” Pleasure said: “Walk,” Joy replied. – W.H. Davies
- I do doubles on Monday and Thursday, take Wednesday off or do easy cardio, do doubles on Thursday and Friday, and the weekend I just get outside and get active – jog or bike ride, or play tennis with my mom. – Mikaela Shiffrin
- Who am I? Where am I? Oh yes-I’m at the Tour, so I should get on my bike and go. Where is my bike? – Djamolidin Abdujaparov’s
- Follow pleasure, and then will pleasure flee, Flee pleasure, and pleasure will follow thee. – John Heywood
- Politics thrives on simple, clean messages, something that played to Obama’s advantage in 2008. Stagnant unemployment and the loss of America’s AAA rating are as simple and tough as they come. This is the economy on Obama’s watch, and there’s no one left to blame. – John Sununu
- Rich the treasure, Sweet the pleasure, Sweet is pleasure after pain. – John Dryden
- “If not us, who? If not now, when?” – John F. Kennedy
Comments are closed.