The fruit of the spirit is love, joy and peace.
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. – Bible
- The tree of silence bears the fruit of peace. – Anonymous
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love. – Unknown.
- Love makes the wildest spirit tame, and the tamest spirit wild. – Alexis Delp
- The way of peace is the way of love. Love is the greatest power on earth. It conquers all things. – Peace Pilgrim
- Peace can be fragile and peace can be ugly and peace can be wrong. Peace built on lies is no peace at all. – Sarah Moore Fitzgerald
- Balance, peace, and joy are the fruit of a successful life. It starts with recognizing your talents and finding ways to serve others by using them. – Thomas Kinkade
- Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. – Galatians
- This is the way of peace: Overcome evil with good, falsehood with truth, and hatred with love. – Peace Pilgrim
- Art is a fruit that grows in man, like a fruit on a plant, or a child in its mother’s womb. – Jean Arp