Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other.
Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate… your best friend… never let them go…
- The best things said come last. People will talk for hours saying nothing much and then linger at the door with words that come with a rush from the heart. – Alan Alda
- My job is to have empathy and curiosity for things that I’ve never done. Also, I’m a person whom people talk to. – Richard Ford
- If you’re bored with life you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things you don’t have enough goals. – Lou Holtz
- A friend, will keep the secret of who you like. A good friend will tell you to ask them out, but a best friend will drag you over to them and make you talk.
- A good friend seeks to talk with you about your problems. A true friend seeks to … A true friend will be sitting next to you saying “damn that was. – Unknown
- When I am able to resist the temptation to judge others, I can see them as teachers of forgiveness in my life, reminding me that I can only have peace of mind when I forgive rather than judge. – Gerald Jampolsky
- Parliament will train you to talk; and above all things to hear, with patience, unlimited quantities of foolish talk. – Thomas Carlyle
- To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident it is to have a soulmate for life. – Victoria Secunda
- Talk to people about themselves and they will listen for hours. – Benjamin Disraeli
- I believe in the discipline of silence and could talk for hours about it. – George Bernard Shaw