The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything;
The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
- The Happiest People Don’t Have The Best Of Everything.
- Our favorite teams bring people together, keep family members close, bond people from different generations. Some of the happiest moments of my life involve something that happened with one of my teams. Some of the best relationships I ever had were with Boston athletes that I never even met. – Bill Simmons
- The happiest people seem to be those who have no particular reason for being so except that they are so. – William Ralph Inge
- If you want to make the best of yourself, you don’t necessarily need to diet – you need to wear the right stuff. – Trinny Woodall
- Once you start a working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest. – Chanakya
- You can secularize a state but you can’t necessarily take religious intolerance out of its people. – Martin Dansky
- Those who are blessed with the most talent don’t necessarily outperform everyone else. It’s the people with follow through who excel. – Mary Kay Ash
- Thinking of you and the good times we spent make me smile! Happy birthday to a friend who is always close to my heart. – Unknown
- They say so many people die because of alcohol. Perhaps they never realized how many of them are born because of it. – Unknown
- An onion can make people cry but there’s never been a vegetable that can make people laugh. – Anonymous