Sometimes in life, you find a special friend.
Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can’t stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
- “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
- He who wants to do good knocks at the gate: he who loves finds the door open. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Someone who makes you laugh is a comedian. Someone who makes you think and then laugh is a humorist. – George Burns
- Everyone is an explorer. How could you possibly live your life looking at a door and not open it? – Anonymous
- If you can’t pray a door open, don’t pry it open. – Lyell Rader
- When you have the right intention, the right opportunity will open the door. – Debasish Mridha
- Never stop the vibe of parenthood. It just makes you see life in a more meaningful level. – Karl Gornal
- Contemplation often makes life miserable. We should act more think less and stop watching ourselves live. – Nicolas de Chamfort
- “Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.” – John Barrymore
- My door was open part of the time, and part of the time I tried to get a nap and their voices annoyed me, and I closed it. I kept it open in summer more or less, and closed in winter. – Lizzie Andrew Borden