Sometimes in life, you find a special friend.
Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can’t stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
- “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
- Friends are the flowers in the garden of life. A true friend laughs at your stories even when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your troubles even when they’re not so bad. – Unknown
- A good friend seeks to talk with you about your problems. A true friend seeks to … A true friend will be sitting next to you saying “damn that was. – Unknown
- Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. – Unknown
- You are waiting the story of your only life way single minute of every day. – Unknown
- He who wants to do good knocks at the gate: he who loves finds the door open. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Everyone is an explorer. How could you possibly live your life looking at a door and not open it? – Anonymous
- If you can’t pray a door open, don’t pry it open. – Lyell Rader
- “Best friend” isn’t just a name. A best friend is someone who’s there for you, no matter what. You can trust them, with anything and everything. Best friends share tears and laughs, almost like their emotions are intertwined. Most importantly, you can always count on a best friend. – Unknown
- A good friend is a connection to life – a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. – Lois Wyse