Make New Friends But Cherish The Old Ones Friends Give Us The Courage
Make New Friends But Cherish The Old Ones Friends Give Us The Courage To Lift The Blinds On Our Hearts . To Open Up And Show What We Generally Keep Hidden From The Rest of The World.
- Christmas is a time to open our hearts to God and his gifts. Just like the rest of the year.
- The very first moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew our hearts were meant to be. You are my Courage, my Angel… You are My Soldier. You Saved Me. I love you. – Unknown
- The fairies went from the world, dear, Because men’s hearts grew cold: And only the eyes of children see What is hidden from the old. – Kathleen Foyle
- “Artists use frauds to make human beings seem more wonderful than they really are. Dancers show us human beings who move much more gracefully than human beings really move. Films and books and plays show us people talking much more entertainingly than people really talk, make paltry human enterprises seem important. Singers and musicians show
- “Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” – Kurt Vonnegut
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. – Anonymous
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. – John
- Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear, or feel it when it comes to us. Let’s not be afraid to receive each day’s surprise, whether it comes to us as sorrow or as joy It will open a new place in our hearts, a place where we
- “When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.” – Paulo Coelho
- I make mistakes, I know I’m not perfect. That’s why I’m thankful for the true friends who stick by me knowing how I am. – Unknown.