FRIENDSHIP is the rainbow between two hearts sharing seven colors
FRIENDSHIP is the rainbow between two hearts sharing seven colors: feelings, love, sadness, happiness, truth, faith, secret & respect.
- Admiring the woman you love isn’t a secret; The secret only admires shamed hearts and supplies courage to love the one who’s a secret. – Kenneth Melvin Jr
- Bless our marriage. We thank you, my lord, for the love you are implanted in our hearts! bless our marriage with peace and happiness and make our love fruitful for your glory and our joy both here and in eternity. – Unknown
- The white light streams down to be broken up by those human prisms into all the colors of the rainbow. – Charles R. Brown
- I’m no expert. I have no psychic powers, and I sure don’t possess any secret wisdom. I’m just Janet. I have strengths, weaknesses, fears, happiness, sadness. I experience joy and I experience pain. I’m highly emotional. I’m very vulnerable. – Janet Jackson
- “Friendship is selfless love, care, respect, and honor not a profitable opportunity.” – Santosh Kalwar
- The very first moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew our hearts were meant to be. You are my Courage, my Angel… You are My Soldier. You Saved Me. I love you. – Unknown
- The best thing about having forever is you. We are timeless. Together, we will always have stability, friendship, laughter, and joy. I Love You. – Unknown
- Friendship is selfless love, care, respect, and honor not a profitable opportunity. – Santosh Kalwar
- The worst thing about falling for your best friend is the fact that you can’t tell them, not wanting to ruin the friendship. So you’re basically forced to keep your biggest secret from the one person you can tell any secret to, and that breaks you.
- What we call the secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to choose life. – Leo Buscaglia