Best friend” isn’t just a name.
“Best friend” isn’t just a name. A best friend is someone who’s there for you, no matter what. You can trust them, with anything and everything. Best friends share tears and laughs, almost like their emotions are intertwined. Most importantly, you can always count on a best friend.
- Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. – Anonymous
- Friends are the flowers in the garden of life. A true friend laughs at your stories even when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your troubles even when they’re not so bad. – Unknown
- “If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.” – Santosh Kalwar
- I knew that looking back on the tears would make me laugh but i never knew that looking back on the laughs would bring tears. – Cheryl
- My success was due to good luck, hard work, and support and advice from friends and mentors. But most importantly, it depended on me to keep trying after I had failed. – Mark Warner
- A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad. – Arnold H. Glasgow
- Tears may come and go,But there’s one thing I know. All my life you’re a friend of mine.You can depend on me.I’ll be fine… ‘Cause you’re a friend of mine. – Clarence Clemens
- “Sometimes me think, what is friend? And then me say a friend is someone to share last cookie with.” – Cookie Monster
- In this life he laughs longest who laughs last. – John Masefield
- On your birthday count your candles, count your years, count your blessings. – Anonymous