Friends are the flowers in the garden of life.
Friends are the flowers in the garden of life. A true friend laughs at your stories even when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your troubles even when they’re not so bad.
- A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad. – Arnold H. Glasgow
- “Best friend” isn’t just a name. A best friend is someone who’s there for you, no matter what. You can trust them, with anything and everything. Best friends share tears and laughs, almost like their emotions are intertwined. Most importantly, you can always count on a best friend. – Unknown
- A good friend seeks to talk with you about your problems. A true friend seeks to … A true friend will be sitting next to you saying “damn that was. – Unknown
- In life we never lose friends, we only learn who our true ones are. – Unknown
- A memory last forever, never does it die, true friends stay together and never say good-bye. – Unknown
- A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends.If not, they weren’t true friends in the first place. – Anonymous
- “True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes. True friendship is not measured in days or decades. Real friendship is shown in time of troubles, prosperity is full of friends.”
- Hold a true friend and don’t let go for a true friend comes once in a lifetime. – Unknown
- A good friend knows all your best stories.A best friend has lived them with you.
- Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can’t stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for