Faith is trusting yourself to
Faith is trusting yourself to believe in uncertainties.
– Debasish Mridha
- Religion deals with beliefs and faith, but science deals with truth and facts. – Debasish Mridha
- We can’t solve modern problems by going back in time. Retreating to the safety of the familiar is an understandable response, but God has called us to a life of faith. And faith requires us to face the unknown while trusting Him completely. – Charles R. Swindoll
- May you always have extraordinary grace and faith to cope with the uncertainties of life. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Hearing with your heart, seeing with your soul, be guided by the hands that you can’t hold and trusting even if you cannot see…that’s what FAITH must be.
- There is a way; you have to find it. – Debasish Mridha
- To be happy, be yourself. – Debasish Mridha
- What you think again and again becomes your truth. Think right. – Debasish Mridha
- If you want to win, be bold but patient. – Debasish Mridha
- Wisdom is in uniconsciousness. – Debasish Mridha
- To be strong, love. To win trust, believe. – Debasish Mridha