You will never be who
You will never be who you want to be, until you are happy with who you are.
– Thomas F. Shubnell
- A mind always employed is always happy. This is the true secret, the grand recipe, for felicity. – Thomas Jefferson
- Happy trails to you, until we meet again. Some trails are happy ones, Others are blue. It’s the way you ride the trail that counts,Here’s a happy one for you. – Dale Evans
- If you’re not happy with yourself, how can you even begin to figure out if another person makes you happy, annoyed, angry, sad and so on. – S.A. Tawks
- If you observe a really happy man, you will find… that he is happy in the course of living life twenty four crowded hours each day. – W. Beran Wolfe
- The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are. – Goldie Hawn
- Happy and thrice happy are those who enjoy an uninterrupted union, and whose love, unbroken by any sour complaints, shall not dissolve until the last day of their existence. – Horace
- Someone who lives vicariously will never be truly happy because they’re not happy with themselves. – S.A. Tawks
- May my friend on this special day be able to set all the jealous people on fire and use the flame to burn the candles and blow them off with a happy smile, a very happy and amazing day to you. – Annymous
- Children are happy because they don’t have a file in their minds called ” All the things that could go wrong “ Happy weekend to all my friends , may it be filled with happiness – love and peace ? big hug from me ?
- I can only think of one thing greater than being happy and that is to help another to be happy, too. – Jim Thomson