We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.
- We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. – Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- “To pretend, I actually do the thing: I have therefore only pretended to pretend.” – Jacques Derrida
- Pretend like it’s the weekend, … We could pretend it all the time. – Jack Johnson
- Everybody knows if you are too careful you are so occupied in being careful that you are sure to stumble over something. – Gertrude Stein
- Be careful what you wear to bed at night, you never know who you’ll meet in your dreams. – Anonymous
- Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level. – Anonymous
- Be careful that victories do not carry the seed of future defeats. – Anonymous
- I pretend I don’t like you on the outside, but on the inside I melt every time I see your smile.
- It’s hard to pretend to be friends with someone special when every time you look at that person, all you see is everything you want to have.
- The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be. – Socrates