The problem with falling in
The problem with falling in love is falling back out of it again, usually because you’ve fallen in love with a lie. That happens as often as not.
– Ellen Hopkins
- A problem is really just a solution in need of a reason to exist. If you think about it, life would be kind of boring if it were completely free of friction. – Ellen Hopkins
- “Disappointment Can do a couple things. It can drop you into a giant sucking sinkhole of depression, a place you have to fight to climb out of. Or it can trigger an epic mania to overcome the odds and transform failure into success. Say you swing as high as the chains will take you because you seek the thrill of flight, and on the up- kick, you lose your seat. Injury is likely.
- Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful. – Anonymous
- If you say, I love you, then you have already fallen in love with language, which is already a form of break up and infidelity. – Jean Baudrillard
- A hallmark of the Latino community is to help one another, if students are interested in a way to give back and help their communities, becoming a teacher is probably one of the very best ways of doing that. – Ellen Ochoa
- Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it, a jealous, possessive love that grabs at what it can get. – Yann Martel
- Why love if losing hurts so much? I have no answers anymore; only the life I have lived. The pain now is part of the happiness then. – Anthony Hopkins
- I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you. – Anonymous
- REALITY OF FEAR: You’re not scared of the dark; you’re scared of what’s in it. You’re not afraid of heights; you’re afraid of falling. You’re not afraid of the people around you; you’re afraid of rejection. You’re not afraid to love; you’re just afraid of not being loved back. You’re not afraid to let go; you’re just afraid of accept the fact it’s gone. You’re not
- Before I met my husband, I’d never fallen in love. I’d stepped in it a few times. – Rita Rudner