No woman ever hates a man for being in love with her, but many a woman hate a man for being a friend to her.
– Alexander Pope
- I think the love-hate is fundamental. Everyone hates reality television, and everyone’s watching it. Everyone hates Facebook, and everyone is on it. – Bo Burnham
- Love, free as air at sight of human ties, Spreads his light wings, and in a moment flies. – Alexander Pope
- “I love you. I hate you. I like you. I hate you. I love you. I think you’re stupid. I think you’re a loser. I think you’re wonderful. I want to be with you. I don’t want to be with you. I would never date you. I hate you. I love you…..I think the madness
- I hate never knowing what to say. I hate chasing you every day. I hate never being able to tell you what’s on my mind. I hate that you’re the only love that I can find.
- Be not the first by whom the new are tried, nor yet the last to lay the old aside. – Alexander Pope
- Hunger is insolent, and will be fed. – Alexander Pope
- “Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.” – Alexander Pope
- Why has not man a microscopic eye? For this plain reason: man is not a fly. – Alexander Pope
- Health consists with temperance alone. – Alexander Pope
- An honest man’s the noblest work of God. – Alexander Pope