Plain women know more about men than beautiful ones do. But beautiful women don’t need to know about men. It’s the men who have to know about beautiful women.
– Katherine Hepburn
- Plain women know more about men than beautiful ones do. – Katharine Hepburn
- Plain women know more about men than beautiful women do. – Katharine Hepburn
- Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then. – Katherine Hepburn
- AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL O beautiful for spacious skies, For amber waves of grain, For purple mountain majesties Above the fruited plain! America! America! God shed his grace on thee And crown thy good with brotherhood From sea to shining sea! O beautiful for pilgrim feet Whose stern impassioned stress A thoroughfare of freedom beat Across the wilderness! America! America! God mend thine every flaw, Confirm thy soul in self-control, Thy liberty
- I don’t care what is written about me as long as it isn’t true. – Katherine Hepburn
- “Crying is for plain women. Pretty women go shopping.” – Oscar Wilde
- A really plain woman is one who, however beautiful, neglects to charm. – Edgar Saltus
- Let’s face it, there are no plain women on television. – Anna Ford
- Women would rather be beautiful than smart only because men can see way better than they can think.
- Surrounding myself with beautiful women keeps me young. – Hugh Hefner