Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
- Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. – Kahlil Gibran
- Beauty identifies by face, but justifies by only heart. – Shashank Rayal
- Beauty deprived of its proper foils and adjuncts ceases to be enjoyed as beauty, just as light deprived of all shadows ceases to be enjoyed as light. – John Ruskin
- You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well. – Anonymous
- The beauty of the world has two edges, one of laughter, one of anguish, cutting the heart asunder. – Anonymous
- The heart-lotus blossoms forth, and eternal peace is obtained, as one’s light merges into the Light. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Beauty Is A Self Confidence Directly Applied To The Face.
- Beauty lies in the specific looks of a person, rather than the object, because different people feel beauty in different things. – Anonymous
- Nature gives you the face you have at twenty, but it’s up to you to merit the face you have at fifty. – Anonymous
- The face you have at age twenty-five is the face God gave you, but the face you have after fifty is the face you earned. – Cindy Crawford