They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they’d make up their minds.
– Wilt Chamberlain
- Everybody pulls for David, nobody roots for Goliath. – Wilt Chamberlain
- The designated hitter rule is like letting someone else take Wilt Chamberlain’s free throws. – Rick Wise
- Whoever said “Practice makes perfect” obviously never played golf.
- “My father taught me that the only way you can make good at anything is to practice, and then practice some more.” – Pete Rose
- Practice perfect today, play like a champion tomorrow.
- Pain makes you stronger. Tears make you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. And alcohol makes you not remember any of that crap. – Unknown
- Practice is The effort that makes winning possible.
- Practice is The effort that makes winning possible. – Anonymous
- Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it. – Mia Hamm
- God Made Christmas Happen Friends Make Christmas Beautiful Music Makes Christmas Festive Giving Makes Christmas Joyous. Love Makes Christmas Complete…. – William Arthur Ward