I want people to remember
I want people to remember me as a full on entertainer and a good person.
- I want people to remember me as a full on entertainer and a good person.
- God’s plan for enlarging His kingdom is so simple – one person telling another about the Savior. Yet we’re busy and full of excuses. Just remember, someone’s eternal destiny is at stake. The joy you’ll have when you meet that person in heaven will far exceed any discomfort you felt in sharing the gospel. – Charles
- A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience’s attention, then he can teach his lesson. – John Henrik Clarke
- Reality TV is set up to make people entertaining. A good person with values and principles is not good television. – Ronda Rousey
- Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives. – Andy Rooney
- It’s so necessary to try and record the cultural memory of people. To set it down for generations to come. To better understand where we are headed. The problem is, a good portion of what we choose to remember is about willed forgetting. Which we all do, I believe, to protect ourselves from what is
- Those who decide to use leisure as a means of mental development, who love good music, good books, good pictures, good plays, good company, good conversation – what are they? They are the happiest people in the world. – William Lyon Phelps
- The past is what you remember, imagine you remember, convince yourself you remember, or pretend you remember. – Harold Pinter
- Be afraid of a gentleman when he is hungry, and of a mean person when his stomach is full. – Hazrat Ali
- ‘No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.’ – Taylor Swift