I Think Everything In Life Is Art.
“I think everything in life is art. What you do. How you dress. The way you love someone, and how you talk. Your smile and your personality. What you believe in, and all your dreams. The way you drink your tea. How you decorate your home. Or party. Your grocery list. The food you make. How your writing looks. And the way you feel. Life is art.”
- Throughout my life, I have tried to share my philosophy that getting and staying healthy doesn’t have to feel like work. I don’t diet or slave away in a gym – what I do is make excellent food choices. – Suzanne Somers
- We do not really feel grateful toward those who make our dreams come true; they ruin our dreams. – Eric Hoffer
- I was a vegan for two years, and I really enjoyed it. Then, I got to a point in my life at which I wanted to do something else, so now I’m a vegetarian. You should make your diet one that best fits you and how you feel. Listen to your body. The most important
- Life is a party where everybody is invited. Feel free to serve yourself. – Bangambiki Habyarimana
- I just feel like it would be so against my personality to have this struggle in tennis and just give up. I know it’s not me, not who I am, and that would probably affect other parts of my life. – Michael Chang
- “You can decorate absence however you want- but your still gonna feel what’s missing.” – Siobhan Vivian
- Start every day with a smile and get it over with. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
- Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph. – Anonymous
- I believe if life gives you lemons make lemonade…then find someone that life gave vodka to and have a party. – Ron White
- I wouldn’t say that processed food, ready meals and even takeaways aren’t relevant to modern life, it’s just that over the past 40 years there are three generations of people who have come out of school and gone through their home life without ever being shown how to cook properly. – Jamie Oliver