Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness.
- Wisdom before experience is only words; wisdom after experience is of no avail. – Mark van Doren
- It is costly wisdom that is bought by experience. – Anonymous
- Foolishness is infinitely more fascinating than intelligence…. Intelligence has limits while foolishness has none. – Claude Chabrol
- Wisdom comes from life experience; life experience is the result of repeatedly taking corrective action while courageously learning from mistakes. – Ken Poirot
- We need an America with the wisdom of experience. But we must not let America grow old in spirit. – Anonymous
- Mix a little foolishness with your prudence: It’s good to be silly at the right moment. – Anonymous
- I’m no expert. I have no psychic powers, and I sure don’t possess any secret wisdom. I’m just Janet. I have strengths, weaknesses, fears, happiness, sadness. I experience joy and I experience pain. I’m highly emotional. I’m very vulnerable. – Janet Jackson
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. – Hal Borland
- It was a great experience for a kid, because it was a bunch of kids playing on pirate ships and water slides, so looking back on it, it was the fondest experience of my childhood. – Anonymous