Young people everywhere have been
Young people everywhere have been allowed to choose between love and a garbage disposal unit. Everywhere they have chosen the garbage disposal unit.
– Guy Debord
- “People have asked me why I chose to be a dancer. I did not choose. I was chosen to be a dancer, and with that, you live all your life. ” – Martha Graham
- We have failed to grasp the fact that mankind is becoming a single unit, and that for a unit to fight against itself is suicide. – Havelock Ellis
- I have a season pass to several of the VH1 shows, like ‘Rock of Love’ and Flavor Flav’s show. It’s kind of embarrassing because it’s completely ignorant television – it’s all totally fake and garbage – but I still love it. – Megan Fox
- For the vast majority of those who are obese – those with a Body Mass Index over 30 – their size is their choice. They choose to take in more calories than they burn. They choose to take in high fat calories over low-fat ones. They choose to fad diet, if they choose to diet
- There are times when it’s better to choose to LOVE a person in SILENCE, for in silence,you will find no rejection. Likewise, it’s sometimes better to choose to LOVE a person in DREAMS for in dreams, no one owns you, but….me.
- I choose to love you in silence, for in silence I found no rejection, I choose to love you in my dreams, for in my dreams no one owns you but me.
- I think Romeo and Juliet is uplifting. That’s how much a son wishes to avenge his father. That is how much two young people can love each other. – Ben Kingsley
- People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead. – Edith Wharton
- In literature as in love, we are astonished at what is chosen by others. – Andre Maurois
- It is important that people support prisoners of the Italian state like Joe in whatever way they can. I was not allowed contact with a lawyer for the first 24 hours, and no phone calls were permitted, but apparently telegrams have been getting through to Joe. – John Blair