Throughout the centuries man has
Throughout the centuries, man has considered himself beautiful. I rather suppose that man only believes in his own beauty out of pride; that he is not really beautiful and he suspects this himself; for why does he look on the face of his fellow-man with such scorn?
– Isidore Ducasse Lautreamont
- Sleep is a reward for some, a punishment for others. For all, it is a sanction. — Isidore Ducasse
- Pride will spit in pride’s face. – Thomas Fuller
- An optimist is a fellow who believes what’s going to be will be postponed. – Kin Hubbard
- Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. – Kahlil Gibran
- Looking beautiful isn’t just about what you apply on your face. It’s the little things you do that matter. A combination of a good diet, exercise, healthy habits, discipline, dancing etc. is what my beauty routine consists of. Also, I have no bad habits; I don’t drink or smoke. All these contribute to me being
- Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. – Anonymous
- Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. – Mark Twain
- When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psycho. – Sarah Jessica Parker
- The virtue of pride, which was once the beauty of mankind, has given place to that fount of ugliness, Christian humility. – Max Ernst
- Beauty Is A Self Confidence Directly Applied To The Face.