Slander is a poison which
Slander is a poison which kills charity, both in the slanderer and the one who listens.
– St. Bernard
- Love is as dangerous as poison.But it kills slowly.
- Does age poison us, or do we poison age? – Astrid Alauda
- A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog. – Jack London
- Our ignorance of history causes us to slander our own times. – Gustave Flaubert
- Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. – Abraham Lincoln
- Society is a republic. When an individual tries to lift themselves above others, they are dragged down by the mass, either by ridicule or slander. – Victor Hugo
- Renounce sexual desire, anger, falsehood and slander; forsake Maya and eliminate egotistical pride. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.” – Unknown
- ‘Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.’ – Buddha
- The only moment that my wife listens to me is when I’m talking in my sleep.