Appreciate every little beautiful moment
Appreciate every little beautiful moment in every day of your life. Give it a try and you’ll see the world from another perspective.
– Thea Kristine May
- I never saw an ugly thing in my life: for let the form of an object be what it may, light, shade, and perspective will always make it beautiful. – John Constable
- Life can give us many beautiful person but only one is enough to make it beautiful – Jan Jansen
- A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give. – Laurel Atherton
- When we give to others, we get out of our own way enough to get a different perspective on our lives.
- Krishna is far closer to life. The flute is the symbol of life. Dressed beautifully, standing in a dancing posture, the flute in his hands on his lips, it looks like he is going to sing a song at any moment. He looks so alive, and he is wearing a beautiful crown of flowers with
- Most men take more out of life than they give to it. A few give more to life than they take out of it. The world runs because of such men. – Subroto Bagchi
- “You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in your imagination.” – Roman Payne
- We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion. – Max de Pree
- Not for a moment, beautiful aged Walt Whitman, have I failed to see your beard full of butterflies. – Federico Garcia Lorca
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam