Apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.
– Margaret Lee Runbeck
- Apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift. – Margaret Lee Runbeck
- Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling. – Margaret Lee Runbeck
- Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts. – Margaret Lee Runbeck
- Life is a gracious gift. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible – it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could. – Barbara de Angelis
- When a woman isn’t beautiful, people tell her : You have lovely eyes, you have lovely hair. – Anonymous
- I would argue that nothing gives life more purpose than the realization that every moment of consciousness is a precious and fragile gift. – Steven Pinker
- Well, again working strictly to the film, where you had this lovely, lovely land of brightness and color. And everybody is smiling and happy and butterflies flitting around and it was that kind of image that, it was like a dream world, really. – George Martin
- Hello Friends; wishing you a Lovely Friday & Great Weekend Friday loving thoughts are sent your way.Have a really lovely day.
- The black moment is the moment when the real message of transformation is going to come. At the darkest moment comes the light. – Joseph Campbell