We’ve been into many ups and downs but we’ve managed to get .
We’ve been into many ups and downs but we’ve managed to get … In the process , we grow and mature , I hope we stay in love with each others.
- I have definitely gone through my ups and downs and faced my adversity and my nay-sayers, but managed to do all right. It is a pretty classic tale. – Steve Nash
- 15 Ways To Keep A Relationship Working (advice) 1. Love each other 2. Don’t lie 3. Keep communication open 4. Stay sweet 5. When you get hurt just forgive and forget 6. Never talk about break-ups 7. Never say it’s okay even when it’s not 8. Forget about “pride” 9. If you say sorry mean it 10. Don’t compare your past with your present 11. Don’t
- Life is full of ups and downs. The trick is to enjoy the ups and have courage during the downs. – Anonymous
- For the human mind is seldom at stay: If you do not grow better, you will most undoubtedly grow worse. – Samuel Richardson
- Music is forever; music should grow and mature with you, following you right on up until you die. – Paul Simon
- Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says: ‘I need you because I love you’. – Erich Fromm
- Life is a process. We are a process. The universe is a process. – Anne Wilson Schaef
- I believe in process. I believe in four seasons. I believe that winter’s tough, but spring’s coming. I believe that there’s a growing season. And I think that you realize that in life, you grow. You get better. – Steve Southerland
- A memory last forever, never does it die, true friends stay together and never say good-bye. – Unknown
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love. – Unknown.