Breed not a savage dog, nor permit a loose stairway.
- Never loose an opportunity… if u loose it,u loose a good chance of ur life which will never be back as an opportunity…..think on it..
- Remember even if you loose all, keep your good name; for if you loose that you are worthless. – Irish Proverb
- 50 years old. In Led Zeppelin terms, that’s halfway up the stairway to heaven.
- How use doth breed a habit in a man! – William Shakespeare
- Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves. – Emily Brontë
- If not now, when? – Talmud
- Never permit failure to become a habit. – William Frederick
- I don’t have a license to kill. I have a learner’s permit. – Anonymous
- Let us a little permit Nature to take her own way; she better understands her own affairs than we. – Michel Montaigne
- Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. – Mark Twain
Comments are closed.