An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language.
– Martin Buber
- Solitude is the place of purification. – Martin Buber
- God made so many different kinds of people. Why would he allow only one way to serve him? – Martin Buber
- All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware. – Martin Buber
- Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind. -Emily P Bissell
- Kindness is a language which the dumb can speak, the deaf can understand. – C.N. Bovee
- The English have no respect for their language, and will not teach their children to speak it. – George Bernard Shaw
- Don’t let your ears witness what your eyes didn’t see. Don’t let your mouth speak what your heart doesn’t feel.
- The soul that can speak through the eyes can also kiss with a gaze. – Gustavo Adolfo
- One main factor in the upward trend of animal life has been the power of wandering. – Alfred North Whitehead
- The Internet is not just one thing, it’s a collection of things – of numerous communications networks that all speak the same digital language. – Jim Clark