If in our anger, we realize the other person is suffering.
If in our anger, we realize the other person is suffering, we can free ourselves from anger and from suffering, which also helps free the other.
- “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.” – Unknown
- Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate… your best friend… never let them go… – Unknown
- If you succeed in cheating someone, Don’t think that the person is a fool… Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved.
- Never respond to an angry person with a fiery comeback, even if he deserves it…Don’t allow his anger to become your anger. – Bohdi Sanders
- Education helps us to grow wings of imagination that allow us to feel free and fly. – Debasish Mridha
- “If we were to live, we had to be free of anger.”
- You Can Keep A Sword Or A Gun But Never Have To Use It, So It Is With Anger. – Unknown
- The Peak Of Pain In Life’s When U Sit Near The Person U Love The Most Knowing That The Person Can Never Be Yours. – Unknown
- At 40, I realize that I was built for comfort, not speed. – Unknown
- Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone else happy is always the most lonely person. So never leave them alone because they will never say that they need you. – Unknown